A group of twenty four unfurnished terraced bungalows situated just outside Aldringham Suffolk which is near the coastal town of Aldeburgh.
There is a mix of accommodation, including one and two bedroom properties and three large self contained studio apartments.
- All are single storey.
- Some homes are fully wheelchair accessible and some have shopping buggy rechargeable points.
- Some have walk in showers as well as baths.
- All homes have emergency alarms with pull cords monitored by the Scheme Manager and her Deputy who live on site
- Transport is provided once a week to take residents to nearby Leiston.
- Residents may join in the many communal activities provided.
- Residents use their own furniture to equip their property to their own taste.