A terrace of nineteen houses situated on a common near Aldringham, Suffolk. A lovely rural site situated at the end of a road next to a church. The houses overlook the common with many walks and wildlife nearby. Built in the 1880’s they have all been modernised to provide contemporary accommodation. These two storey houses have two bedrooms and an upstairs lavatory as well as a downstairs bathroom with lavatory. An additional feature is the chance to have an allotment.
There is a Scheme Manager who visits the site regularly and each dwelling is fitted with an emergency alarm call system. Transport is provided once a week to take residents into nearby Leiston. Outings and communal activities are arranged by residents and the Scheme Manager.