A terrace of nineteen houses situated on a common near Aldringham, Suffolk. A lovely rural site situated at the end of a road next to a church. The houses overlook the common with many walks and wildlife nearby. Built in the 1880's they have recently been modernised. These two storey houses have two bedrooms and an upstairs lavatory as well as a downstairs bathroom with lavatory. An additional feature is the chance to have an allotment.
There is a Scheme Manager who lives on site and each dwelling is fitted with an emergency alarm call system. A weekly shopping bus is provided to take residents into nearby Leiston. Outings and communal activities are arranged by residents and the Scheme Manager.